South Florida’s #1 Putting & Short Game Coach Welcomes You to BocaRatonGolfLesson.com
Are you ready to make a change in your game? If you want to lower your score, then you MUST learn to drive, wedge, and putt. What solutions are needed to help you do those three things? That is my focus in assisting you to understand what those solutions are and then show you how to apply the solutions, in an effort for you to become a well rounded golfer, from the tee, to the green, in to the hole.
Stan Moore, PGA, Certified Professional teaches out of the beautiful Osprey Point Golf Course in Boca Raton, Florida, rated the #1 Audobon Golf Course in the World. You will enjoy ONE ON ONE private coaching or you can enjoy one of my daily schools.
Recognized as a Top Golf Instructor by Golf Tips Magazine, US Kids Golf, and Science in Motion. I have assisted many tour pros, club champions, business executives, homemakers, and juniors of all ages from 3 to 93 reach their golfing potential. You will also be assisted in overcoming the barriers that prevent you from reaching your golfing potential, by working together on and off the course, to insure you have more fun and efficiently improve your skills.
Call 561-699-2616 for a personal conversation about your game.
Why Invest in Stan?
* Proven results helping golfers of all levels lower their score.
* Rock Solid Guarantee.
* You will gain immense confidence, satisfaction, and enjoyment from the game.
* First Class facilities at my Top 50 in the nation practice range and #1 Audubon Golf Course in the World.
* Full range of customized Coaching Plans and learning options built specifically around you and your desired goals.
* Year round coaching, featuring the SAM PUTT Lab, High Speed Video Analysis, and Customized Practice Plans.
* A fun, patient approach to help you feel comfortable.
* Custom Putters & Wedges..
Call 561-699-2616 to book private coaching or a school for your best golf ever!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Stan Moore, PGA Certified Teacher & Coach
Soth Florida’s #1 Putting and Short Game Coach
“Teaching, Fitting, & Improving”