I have developed the most comprehensive Putting & Short Game Coaching that you will find anywhere. My school offers an assortment of Coaching Plans done in an environment of Private instruction, Group instruction, and Custom Putter & Wedge fitting,
The putting philosophy revolves around teaching 5 putting skills.
- Touch – Rolling the ball to stop at a specific distance
- Mechanics – How the different parts of the body function during the stroke
- Aiming the Putterface and Body
- Green Reading – Picking a target to aim at, and rolling the ball with the right touch
- Visual Concepts – Using your eyes to link the eyes, mind, & body
All of one’s putting practice should be geared toward one or more of these five skills. The golfer needs to know why they are practicing a certain way and what they are suppose to learn from that practice, so they will see improvement in one of these five areas when they play.
Every aspect of my putting instruction revolves around this philosophy. So the focus is to develop the skills that will help you make more putts and go low. We use the SAM PuttLab, High Speed Video Cameras, Putting Drills, and Practical work on a green to develop the skills.
Now check out the various putting programs to start lowering your score.